LINUX ON LAPTOPS

Why suggest one, when you can have tons of information ?

Just go to the following site:

http://www.linux-laptop.net

That is the one I looked at when I wanted to buy a laptop.
Now that I have one, I will add my own information to the
site soon...  =)

On Sun, 12 May 2002 11:31:29 +0100, Michael wrote:
> Hi!
> What would anyone suggest for a suitable laptop which works with Linux?

I *strongly* recommends IBM Thinkpad. They are very well
supported by most Linux distributions and are very good
machines.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

--