word rap?

On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 01:25:05AM -0400, Luke Davis wrote:
> 1.  This is off topic.

yes.

> 2.  No.

'ex', at least on redhat, is just a link to 'vim'.  'vim' definitely
supports word wrap, as well as adjustable columns.

> 3.  Sort of.  I had to reformat a document yesterday, and managed it
> by being rather creative with tr, cut, and nano's word wrap.

you may very well have 'fmt' on your system (try: man fmt).

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York