Inbox full!

Hi Saqeb and other listers.  My mail box was full so I couldn't
get mails from any one of you.  I had mentioned about the problem
I faced with mounting the cdrom and I was expecting some help.  I
also tried to read and find the problem in the fstab file but
couldn't get any thing. So please mail me back if you can on
krmane@rediffmail.com since now my box is empty.
Thanks.
Krishnakant.
There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
Go now http://monsterindia.com/rediffin/