Where can I find manuals?

Hi,
First of all as Saqeb rightly pointed out it is not required to
install linux on the first partition.  However I tried to install
linux on a partition which was niether the first nor the last one
and I couldn't install.  I eventually instaled it on the last
partition since windows was on the first one.  And yes your lilo
should be at the place rightly mentioned by saqeb.
Now I want to ask one question to all the listers and my friend
Saqeb.  Where can I find reference manuals and books on emacs?  I
don't want the biggener stuff.  I have now got a lot of urls for
starters I want a big manual covering all the advanced aspects.  I
want to know how can I give shell commands like mkdir ls and chmod
through emacs and emacspeak.  I also want to know weather I can
perform administrative tasks from within a shell in emacs.
I will be very happy to get my queries solved.
Krishnakant.
There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
Go now http://monsterindia.com/rediffin/