Problem making RedHat bootdisks with BRLTTY

Hi Dave & all,

thanks for your help dave but unfortunatly it doesn't work better after
these parameters. But things have changed : Now the first diskette runs and
when I insert the second one it doesn't load. Unfortunatly I can't see the
contains of the screen to tell you what appened. I don't know what to do
now ! I also tried to change the ramdisk_size because my ramdisk file is
bigger. I indicate ramdisk_size=16384 like in debian bootdisks but nothing
changes after that. I also renamed the /dev/ttyS0 and recompiled BRLTTY
with this new name for the device. Nothing better too.
Help !!!

--
Nath

On 03/06/02 at 06:50 Dave Mielke wrote:

>[quoted lines by Nath on June 3, 2002, at 11:58]
>
>>Has someone here  ever succeed in making such bootdisks ?
>
>>From the mkbd script in BRLTTY's Bootdisks subdirectory, this line has
>been
>known to work (read both lines as though they were one):
>
>    append root=/dev/fd0 load_ramdisk=1 prompt_ramdisk=1 lang= text
>           devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=7168
>
>--
>Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | I believe that the Bible is
the
>Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | Word of God. Please contact me
>EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about
Hell.