A PROBLEM DOWNLOADING SPEAKUP MODIFIED REDHAT

Michael:

I don't know getright, so can't comment about it. I can tell you that
ncftp will simply offer to resume a download if it finds the same file
name on your system.

Regardless, downloading approximately 2Gb of data is clearly a daunting
task over a 56K modem. ;You might want to consider investing in a set of
stock Red Hat CD ROMs instead. Were you to do that, you would then need
only download the appropriate floppy disk images, imaging tools, and
Speakup Modified kernel to transform your installation into a Speakup
Modified installation. This is described in the current, 1.0 version of
the installation HOWTO at:

	http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/HOWTO_INSTALL.html