booting options

If you want to install Red Hat over the same partitions where you
currently have Mandrake, simply go ahead and install. The installation
scripts for Red Hat will take care of reformatting the partitions for you,
and that will take care of eliminating Mandrake. You can do it all at the
same time in the same process.

May I suggest you use the Speakup Modified Red Hat Distribution rather
than stock Red Hat so that you can have full speech support during the
installation? Consult our installation HOWTO to learn how this works at:

	http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/HOWTO_INSTALL.html