SV: Newby questions

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: blinux-list-admin@redhat.com
[mailto:blinux-list-admin@redhat.com]För Darragh
Skickat: den 25 juli 2002 13:32
Till: blinux-list@redhat.com
Ämne: Re: Newby questions
¨Hello!
i have both the rawrite files here on my system.
i can send them to you if you want.
if you have trouble to download boot image floppies iyou can tell me wich
one you want and i shall get it for you.
Kristoffer

Sorry for the delayed reply.  As explained in my previous Email I've had
some partition problems.

Yes, I'm using the howto.  I found that actually reading these web sites can
get great results.  The files that I tried to download along with their
addresses are below.

Floppy disc images for official red had media
http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/redhat_floppies
RawWrite
http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/current/floppies/rawwritewin.e
xe

They are the files that are most important at the moment.

Thanks

Darragh