German ViaVoice

Hi,

Thanks Mario for your advices. It works now . and thanks seb for the .emacs
file you sent to me.
Now stays the problem of the accent characters that are in use in french
language. For example the "é" or the "è" or lots of others characters.
They are writen and pronounced by emacspeak as "~" followed  by a serial of
numbers. It's not very cool in this conditions to read text ! I don't know
if this problem is part of Emacs or part of Emacspeak but it's certainly a
problem of  lack of internationnalisation. what should we do to try to
solve this kind of problems ? Is there other languages who have this kind
of specificity ?
Thanks for your ideas and suggests.

--
Nath