Links (with an I), Lynx (with a Y) and inaccessible sites

Hello,
It isn't just accesibility for people with disability. I know a lot of
sighted people who hate glitzy sites. I wonder where Web designers learn
all this junk. There are even sites run by organizations for the blind
which are full of glitz and more or less inaccessible. It also isn't
necessary to have alternative, text-only or low graphics versions of
sites. I've encountered many sites that combine graphics with good alt
tags and are very accessible.
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.