USPS and web browsers.

--part1_48.e5f4509.2a64670d_boundary

Yes. Ive used electric wheelchairs since 97 and of the 4, 3 had failures
involving the motor and wiring to the motor when used on level ground. I
imagine climbing stairs requires some power and the chair cant just shut down
when it detects an error. I had a quickie p200 shut down as I was making a
turn along the sidewalk and it skidded off the sidewalk into the street. I
wasnt hit, but it broke the front feet rests off. I was able to reboot it and
go, but it took 2 weeks to get insurance to get me a loaner and ultimately 3
months and 15 hundred dollars to get it fixed, took 2 motors.

Pride mobility makes a chair to climb up a step or down one, but no stairs.

Jeff

http://www.wheelchairmodifications.org
Richmond, Va

--part1_48.e5f4509.2a64670d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Yes. Ive used electric wheelchairs since 97 and of the 4, 3 had failures involving the motor and wiring to the motor when used on level ground. I imagine climbing stairs requires some power and the chair cant just shut down when it detects an error. I had a quickie p200 shut down as I was making a turn along the sidewalk and it skidded off the sidewalk into the street. I wasnt hit, but it broke the front feet rests off. I was able to reboot it and go, but it took 2 weeks to get insurance to get me a loaner and ultimately 3 months and 15 hundred dollars to get it fixed, took 2 motors.
<BR>
<BR>Pride mobility makes a chair to climb up a step or down one, but no stairs.
<BR>
<BR>Jeff
<BR>
<BR>http://www.wheelchairmodifications.org