Financial Program for Linux

Hello,
Thanks, Cheryl, Janina and Karl (Who sent me a message offlist). I'll keep
your suggestions and preferences in mind. At this point, writing a
text-based front end for Gnucash seems to be the best approach.
I've been trying to get involved with the Gnome access project (Can't
quite remember what it is called). However, I'm not getting much response.
Does anyone know the status of this project and who really takes offers of
help  seriously?
Thanks.
John

--