uk-blazie-users Braille Lite as terminal

Neil,

Thanks for the info, but how do I find out what the remote mode is for?  I
haven't read any documentation on this, and I thought I'd read most of the
braille manual, (though I must admit that as a reference manual this leaves a
lot to be desired as the contents page is not reliable, and I'm hoping that FS
will agree that they should replace these as not fit for purpose.)

To re-iterate what I'm after, I'd like to be able to use the BL (M20) as a
terminal (preferably emulating a VT100 or similar), which I could connect to
the serial port of a Linux box.  Presumably there must be some functionality
of this type for use when connecting to 'bulletin boards' etc. via modems, but
I can't find much about this either.

On a related topic, how are you supposed to use the 'help' file.  As a new
user, I'm struggling with a good way to look things up in it.  Supposing I
want to know about remote mode for instance.....

Regards,

Tim Pennick