Had enough with windows....going insane.....need advice

I am in the process right now of trying to figure out how to add brltty to
root.bin. It does involve recompiling brltty, however, and then modifying
root.bin, so I think you'd have to be working on a linux system to do it.
If I get this figured out before you or somebody else does, I'll be glad
to share my modified root.bin with you, as I also am using the
braillelite, but as I'm trying to do it in between a job and other things,
better not to wait for me. I'm saving your address, though, and will let
you know if I get this done before you post that you've installed
successfully.

--
				Cheryl