Had enough with windows....going insane.....need advice

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, Dave Mielke wrote:

> BRLTTY now has support for ViaVoice, and I'm very interested in how to improve
> BRLTTY's speech support.

Hmmm, guess I hadn't realized that you were using ViaVoice. Please pardon
my error. I will definitely try this out. I often use my portable in
circumstances where it's cumbersome or impossible to also use an external
hardware synth. I'm quite happy with emacspeak, now that I've learned a
bit of emacs, but I'd like options for shell access.

Thanks for pointing this out.

				Janina