Reading Excel Documents under Linux

	I got it and it works!  I installed it with not so much
as a whimper on a Freebsd system and also on a Debian Linux
system.  There are a number of options in running it and I have
not done much other than verify that it took a .xls binary and
produced a perfectly good html document that lynx read with no
trouble.

	My thanks to Gil and to others who have responded.  If I
had to edit and handle Excel documents every day, I would
probably have to use a JAWS work station, but right now, these
things show up just often enough to be annoying.  I am sure glad
to be able to read them now and I will have to play with the
options to see what all I can do.

Martin