Brltty and Braillelite Millennium 20

Tim,
I started most of the recent threads about the Braille Lite. I have a
Braille Lite 40. What sorts of problems are you having with your M20?
Maybe BRLTTY can be told that it's a BLT18, and then it will work fine.
To use it with a computer, all you have to do is turn speech box mode,
or whatever it is called now, on. That should set the serial port and
anything else to what is needed.
John