brltty and Redhat floppies

Ok, I just went back and got the redhat 7.2 boot.img from the Redhat ftp,
followed the procedures in the boodisk README for brltty, and booted. Brltty
came up with a screen that welcomed me to redhat and told me to choose the
language.
I think it is therefore reasonable to conclude that there is some problem
between RH7.3 and one of the scripts in the brltty Bootdisks directory.
Btw, the 7.2 modified floppies work both on my desktop and my laptop.
So I suppose, if I still want to experiment with Redhat, I could fall back to
the 7.2 floppies.
But I would hope the problem(s) can be found and remedied instead.
Not that I'm unwilling to do it myself, but I really don't have a clue as to
what to do.
Thanks.

Cheryl