Brltty Boot Image

Hello there:
I would like to create a boot.img disk for a Powerbraille 40 using
Brltty.
Unfortunately, I do not have access to a working copy of Linux.  My
Debian Distribution just exploded, and I can't access the partition.
Plus I cannot find my rescue disk.  You know the usual.
Could someone out there send me a RedHat Valhalla v 7.3 boot.img disk
with brltty configured for the Powerbraille 40 on serial port 1.
That would be greatly appreciated.  If memory serves me, I think you had
to use 2 disks as Brltty wouldn't fit on the boot.img disk.
Regards,
Martin