talking handheld

rick watson <rick@oglevee.com> writes:

> I checked it out and the release is this fall. The price for the pacmate is
> over 2000 dollars.
> This seems much higher than traditional handheld devices.
What did you expect from an Assistive technology company?

IMO, the only good approach is to figure out which
currently available PDA hardware works nice with linux,
and set the thing up with free software.
I wouldnt pay a AT company $2000 for a device
they built for $300 (or even less).

--
CYa,
  Mario