talking handheld

Interesting, I'll save the link.  If a user defineable data base and an
improved calculator ever get added to that organizer and I have the funds
when I find out I'll buy it.  Not enough functions on calculator for the
kinds of things I like to play with and I'm not sure the calculator is
programmable either.  The other thing about the data base is some of us
like to define our own field names and be able to store info as we figure
it out for later transfer to a computer.  One of the kinds of calculations
I do requires trig functions and for me can be pretty useful.  As things
stand I have that working on one computer in a program I wrote in Power C.