talking handheld

--part1_86.1f51d178.2a97ec02_boundary

Rick, I use 123 fonts, x master and teal magnify. I use the largest bold
font. Sometimes I use a program to invert the screen or reverse the disaplay.
I use it for reading news and info from websites by avantgo the night before,
websites relating to my college classes, outlines and notes. I like it
because its smaller then a laptop and does the same thing, well except speech
or a 36 point font. I also use the handwriting feature for entering info as
well as the computer. I take it with me when I travel and use a home made
modem or the modem adapter for going online.

Its almost tempting to buy a windows CE device and a copy of that dragon
program that makes it wireless so to speak in the sense it uses speech input
and output thanks to that program. I went with palm because its cheaper and
so far its works for me.

The first I would like is a simle text to speech app for reading long emails
or copy paste text. You know, like what those first sound cards came with for
PCs.

Jeff

http://www.wheelchairmodifications.org
Richmond, Va

--part1_86.1f51d178.2a97ec02_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Rick, I use 123 fonts, x master and teal magnify. I use the largest bold font. Sometimes I use a program to invert the screen or reverse the disaplay. I use it for reading news and info from websites by avantgo the night before, websites relating to my college classes, outlines and notes. I like it because its smaller then a laptop and does the same thing, well except speech or a 36 point font. I also use the handwriting feature for entering info as well as the computer. I take it with me when I travel and use a home made modem or the modem adapter for going online.
<BR>
<BR>Its almost tempting to buy a windows CE device and a copy of that dragon program that makes it wireless so to speak in the sense it uses speech input and output thanks to that program. I went with palm because its cheaper and so far its works for me.
<BR>
<BR>The first I would like is a simle text to speech app for reading long emails or copy paste text. You know, like what those first sound cards came with for PCs.
<BR>
<BR>Jeff
<BR>
<BR>http://www.wheelchairmodifications.org