spam

On Tuesday 20 August 2002 11:28, Janina Sajka wrote:
> Oh, for heaven's sake. Why would it be worse for a blind person to get
> spam? And, why would the arcane and obnoxious yahoo type interfaces be
> easier. Spare us.

I suspect you have to "read" more of the email to discover how little its
value is.

And the point of Yahoo in particular is you only have to face it once to get
your account. From then you use fetchmail or your usual POP3 client and don't
see the Yahoo site.

Oh, you do need to visit in order to revise your filters.

--

Cheers
John.

Please, no off-list mail. You will fall foul of my spam treatment.