Telnet and Ftp

Raul,
Screen is a program that enables you to run multiple programs frrom a
single terminal or vertual console. I use it all the time. it is very
useful. To use it, just type "screen" and press enter at your Linux
prompt. This will start screen off You will see a new prompt. You can
now run any program. When you want to start another program from the
same terminal without quitting the first one type control-a, c. This
will give you a blank screen with a prompt. start your second program.
When you want to switch back to the first, type control-a, 0. If you
want to start still a third program, type control-a, c. This will create
yet another blank screen with a prompt in which you can run a program.
You can have up to ten screens on the same terminal.
I hpe this gives you the idea. There is documentation on the screen
utility, but it takes you through all the options before explaining how
to simply get started using it.
John