strategy for viewing pdf files in lynx

Thanks Janina for your suggestions.  I already have ghostscript installed
and working with samba printing so that should help in getting the pdf
documents converted to postscript.  When I just tried to install the
slackware GV package it appeared to need some X libraries etc.  I'm not
sure if it would actually run from the console.

Nicolas, I found a site on Google which hosts the code for a postscript to
html convertor.  I haven't had a look yet but the url is:

http://www.csd.uch.gr/~nikop/thesis.htm

Maybe it will help?

Monty