online banking was pdf forms from Social Security

Check with your bank.  While mine doesn't have talking ATMs
yet, they do have a website of their main bank online and it
is pretty accessable.  Using your pin you can check your
balance, pay certain bills, and transfer money.
If you plan ahead you can preapprove other monthly bills and
also pay those online also through their site.
Check your bank, you might find they offer similiar
services.

Ron

--
===