pdf forms from Social Security

does anybody know whether or not there is a way to read the pdf forms on the
social security site? I tried pdftotext and they did not come out legible.
I also tried using google; the text version link got me a 'not found" and
the html link (I put in the url for a particular form) got me the same
illegible form that I got when trying to use pdftotext.
For an example, one of the forms i tried to access was
http://www.ssa.gov/online/ssa-632.pdf
Also,
is there any way to print these files to a printer short of finding somebody
with
a Windows system to do it?
SSA provides just about nothing as far as their forms in accessible format, and
if they are going to
say their website provides that, their pdf files certainly don't appear to be
accessible to me. Ironically, the instructions for the forms are right on the
website, but the explanation is such that you have to be able to look at the
form to understand the instructions.

Cheryl