Looking for a CD Player Application that Works.

	I want to thank all of you who responded.  I haven't
gotten to try any of these suggestions yet, but you have all
given me enough to try that I bet one of them will work.

	I always feel a little bad about complaining because this
software is written by very knowledgeable volunteers who try their
best to make it work over a huge range of hardware.  I do a bit
of programming, myself, and it is extremely hard to transplant
some software from one UNIX system to another and still get good
results.  When the software works closely with hardware as do
audio and video applications, I think it is a miracle when it
works at all.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Center for Computing and Information Services Network Operations Group