text processing tools in linux

Hi, Saqib:

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Saqib Shaikh wrote:

> To find out more information you can read the LaTeX
> book that I have written.  It's available on my homepage:
> http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~sshaik.

  I look forward to hearing your
> feedback.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Email: janina@afb.net		Phone: (202) 408-8175

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp

It's not there. Specifically, here's what
http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~sshaik/docs.html says about this book:

LaTeX For Beginners

   This is a book that teaches the reader about the LaTeX type-setting system. Since LaTeX is a type-setting system, this
   allows the author to spend more time concentrating on the content of the document rather than its formatting - that is
   taken  care  of  by  LaTeX.  LaTeX is extremely useful for writing technical and mathematical documents, and is widely
   used, especially in academia.

   This book is almost complete, and will be uploaded in the near future - watch this space!

Saqib, if it's really finished, please link it or tell us where to
download it. I know I'd like to read it very much. If it's not finished,
would you be willing to post it in draft form?

 \