Plugin for IDEs

Dear All,

I am validating an idea of creating plugins for IDEs used by visually impaired programmers.
Currently, I would like to bring in more accessibility to screen readers i.e. NVDA and build a plugin. I thus seek the help of users, who might have faced any bug or issue with the screen readers, or would like to propose an idea for a plugin based on their necessity/requirement.

For instance, one idea could be to uniquely identify reserve words in your code by changing their pitch, while reading.
I'll be glad if you could help me with this. Thanks!

--
Best Regards,
Hritik Gupta