Re: List problem.

Hello all

> Please forgive the unorthodox method of requesting help

You are welcome.

> As far as I'm aware, this email
> address has been discontinued, certainly I can't get a password
> reminder sent through to enable me to unsubscribe from the
> list.

Actually, if it's discontinued, you won't get the list messages, either.

> It's possible I also subscribed with my standard email
> (lw@xxxxxxxxxxx), but it's so long ago I don't recall.

You can check your "Received:" headers, to track what path the email
ran. I used them too to find I was subscribed with the prosa.it address.
BTW: if you are not subscribed, your email won't be broadcast to other
subscribers.

Hope this helps you and and other subscribers.

/alessandro

[Index of Archives]     [Linux for the Blind]     [Fedora]     [Kernel List]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch List]     [Red Hat Development]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]     [Big List of Linux Books]