Re: Help with a Linux for blind people

Ignacio Foche, le Mon 09 Jul 2007 16:28:24 +0200, a écrit :
> Im working on a directed job for the university that consists in installing a
> computer to prepare it for blind users. It has to be under GNU/Linux and I want
> to ask you, which do you think is the best distribution for doing this work?

None.

Just like for sighted users, the choice of distribution mostly depends
on the usage that the end user will have of the computer.

That said, you may find
http://brl.thefreecat.org/wiki/moin.cgi/LUG
useful for knowing which distributions have integrated accessibility
features.  That doesn't mean that you can't install accessibility in
other distributions, of course.

Samuel

[Index of Archives]     [Linux for the Blind]     [Fedora]     [Kernel List]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch List]     [Red Hat Development]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]     [Big List of Linux Books]