brltty, solaris and screen

My name is Jason Fayre and  I work for Sun Microsystems.  I have been a
brltty user since the first release.
In the latest betas, the support for the "screen" program has ben updated.
Because of this, I want to be able to compile brltty for solaris.  If I
could get brltty running on Solaris, it would greatly enhance my
flexibility at work.
When I try to compile brltty under solaris, I get all kinds of compiler
errors.
Has anyone goeetn this to work?  I don't know enough about porting
applications between linux and solaris tobe much help.

Thanks,

[Index of Archives]     [Linux for the Blind]     [Fedora]     [Kernel List]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch List]     [Red Hat Development]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]     [Big List of Linux Books]