IDEs

The Integrated Development Environment I prefer for software
development is emacs.  It provides the three most important
capabilities: editing the source, compiling and taking the editor
cursor to the site of a syntax error, and source level debugging.

	    - Jim Van Zandt

>Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:05:22 -0700
>From: Li Bing <bing.li@xxxxxxx>
>
>Anyone can answer the following question? Thanks so much!

[Index of Archives]     [Linux for the Blind]     [Fedora]     [Kernel List]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch List]     [Red Hat Development]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]     [Big List of Linux Books]