list problems (summary)

To all on blinux-*-list

The blinux-*-lists may have had some problkems for the last couple of
dats. This was due to the fact that the moderator
zocki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "ceased" to exist via DNS and the MX records of
cube.net.

I am trying to search for this zocki to see where she/he has moved
to. Any pointers would be appreciated. I am trying to take over
moderator duties until I can find this or another individual to take it
over.

I also wanted to let people know that we are going to be moving from the
qmail/smartlist/procmail system that we are currently using for redhat's
mailing lists to GNU mailman. This new software is more robust and will
allow web access to archives as well as individual user preferences on
the list.  I will keep you all posted on the upcoming changes to the
list.  If you have sent any messages to this list recently that you have
not seen, please resend your messages for list processing.  I apologize
for any inconvenience that this may have caused and your patience is
noted and appreciated.  Thank you.

Stephen Smoogen and Kambiz Aghaiepour

--
Stephen J Smoogen
Web IS Admin

[Index of Archives]     [Linux for the Blind]     [Fedora]     [Kernel List]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch List]     [Red Hat Development]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]     [Big List of Linux Books]