debian and rpm

hi listers,
I have a question regarding Debian. I wish to install the viavoice
RPM package under Debian. If I install it using the RPM package
developed by RedHat, wil it install the binaries into the right place
and be properly uninstallable and cause no conflicts with shared
libraries? If so, would it be a trivial process to modify the source of
the RPM package and rename it Debian-RPM-manager so that it
installs correctly?
Regards, Saqib Shaikh

[Index of Archives]     [Linux for the Blind]     [Fedora]     [Kernel List]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch List]     [Red Hat Development]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]     [Big List of Linux Books]