Re: Proposed Backports Project Logo - Old Tux on Hoverboard

Hi Luis,

I've heard positive feedback and no negative feedback on the proposed new logo.

Could you go ahead and configure the wiki to use the new logo, please?
 My account doesn't have the necessary permissions.  The 135x135 pixel
raster is the size recommended in the MediaWiki documentation.

I'm attempting to upload a higher resolution raster as well, but my
account is temporarily locked due to too many failed login attempts.
:)

Chris