Re: Google Summer of Code 2016 - The Linux Foundation is accepted as mentoring organization!

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Till Kamppeter
<till.kamppeter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are accepted as mentoring organization again!
>
> So please advertise our participation to find students and add more
> project ideas to the ideas page:
>
> https://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc/google-summer-code-2016
>
> Please add your ideas to the sub-page of your work group. If you have
> problems mail me with your project idea.

Thanks,

We will be coordinating with one student so far that has expressed
interest in a very specific project in the realm of Linux backports
which may also help Linux upstream, will be following up with that
student next.

 Luis