Re: Realtek RTL8192DU Driver and Android LOllipop

Hi ,

 I have a doubt regarding the WPS support in the driver u shared.

I was testing WPS Push button, the device connected once with the AP and it was pinging fine too. But later the connection is getting disconnected immediately ,hardly within seconds. I captured the frames and the sequence number has some variation from normal working case (My android phone and the same AP).

AP sends EAPOL key packey to client with sequence number 0

Client sends EAPOL key packet to cleint with sequence number 1 (working case it is zero)

Again the AP sends EAPOl key packet with sequence number 1

But Client sends EAPOL key packet with sequence number 2 (working case it is 1)

I am not able to find out the exact reason for the DEAUTH event received right after the connection. The sniffer capture showing the reason as "Unspecified reason".

Awaiting for your suggestion .

Thanks & Regards,
Anjali