Re: compat-drivers-3.8.3-2-snpu with kernel 2.6.24

Hi,

I checked the Makefile and found that it was not getting called.

Looking at ./include/linux/compat_autoconf.h I found the following:

#if (LINUX_VERSION_CODE >= KERNEL_VERSION(2,6,28))
#ifndef CONFIG_ATL1C
#define CONFIG_ATL1C 1
#endif /* CONFIG_ATL1C */
#ifndef CONFIG_ALX
#define CONFIG_ALX 1
#endif /* CONFIG_ALX */
#ifndef CONFIG_COMPAT_MDIO
#define CONFIG_COMPAT_MDIO 1
#endif /* CONFIG_COMPAT_MDIO */
#endif /* CONFIG_COMPAT_KERNEL_2_6_28 */

Does it means that ALX driver is only supported with kernel 2.6.28 or higher?

Thanks

Renato