Backports driver not support fragmentation Threshold

Hi All,

We are using hostapd daemon(2.0) and Back Ports Wireless driver(3.10.4-1) in our WiFi Access Point. In the hostapd daemon configuration file (hostapd.conf) Fragmentation Threshold parameter is
available.
The parameter purpose is that if the data which is sending more then this limit then it will
fragment the data and send the data in the different frame.

I have configure this Fragmentation Threshold to 500 in my Access Point.
From One Wireless client i Ping with data 1000 byte .
I have capture the Ping Request and Response using network monitor .
Now according to this Ping Replay must be received in Two packet but I received the Ping replay with 1000 byte in single packet.

So From the test I found that fragmentation is not working that is set in the the hostapd.

My question :
Does the fragmentation responsibility of hostapd daemon or back port driver?

Regards,

Ravikant Patel