Backports project release tags for daily snapshots

Now'also a good time to consider tagging efforts. I used to tag
compat-drivers releases to match the same next tag from linux-next as
we moved on with the only difference I used compat-drivers-2013-05-07
dates instead  of next-20130507 and I also added a -1 or -2 if I
bumped updates by sticking to the same linux-next target.

Whatever we decide I'll just note that rel-html currently supports the
scheme of dates that are split. I'll still have to update rel-html to
support the project name change so perhaps its good for us to consider
the tag use / practice. To be clear I only added a signed tag if and
only if ckmake yielded good results on all supported kernels. Using
git describe you'd be able to easily get the target next release tag.

Thoughts, preferences?

  Luis