[RFC/WIP 00/24] backports: disentangle header file mess

As we were discussing, let's disentangle the header file mess
and the various random includes all over the place and instead
provide each header file that needs something backported with
those backported things and and #include_next.

The list.h stuff was a bit tricky, but not really a big issue
thanks to Hauke's idea.

I'm also removing compatibility with < 2.6.24 ... it just doesn't
seem worth it any more.

Up until patch 22 it passes ckmake --allyesconfig, but then after
that I haven't tried and clearly with patch 24 it won't, that one
can only work for kernels 3.5 and up or so since not all of the
compat headers are dissolved yet.

One of the nice things is that we can get rid of the pr_fmt mess,
that's a huge patch removal. But overall, this is also nicer as
it will better replicate the include structure of the kernel.

johannes