Re: brcmsmac: Unknown symbol backport_cordic_calc_iq (err 0)

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2013/3/29 Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> Well, after manually setting channel 11 for the AP (it was set to
>> "auto") and removing any previous information from N-M I'm right now
>> successfully connecetd to the AP since 15 minutes and still not
>> disconnected. This looks very promising :-D
>
> I'm afraid I spoke too soon. It disconnected a couple of minutes ago ;-(

OK now your are using wireless-testing so lets separate the issues. Go
now report you are using wireless-testing and e-mail all the
maintainers of the driver (listed on MAINTAINERS but for your
convenience I'll paste them here) and Cc linux-wireess and explain
your issue in detail.

BROADCOM BRCM80211 IEEE802.11n WIRELESS DRIVER
M:      Brett Rudley <brudley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
M:      Arend van Spriel <arend@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
M:      Franky (Zhenhui) Lin <frankyl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
M:      Hante Meuleman <meuleman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
L:      linux-wireless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L:      brcm80211-dev-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
S:      Supported
F:      drivers/net/wireless/brcm80211/

As for the backport issue can you try the new release?

https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/backports/2013/03/28/

  Luis