[RFC] More fine-grained building for compat-drivers

Hi,

Currently we're enabling both drm and network drivers in
scripts/admin-update.sh by default.

One of the problems is that I don't want to build network drivers at
all. If I change admin-update.sh to disable network drivers, another
problem arises: Makefile tries to add objects without looking at all
what subsystem is enabled.

So I changed things a little bit:
 1. Always pass parameters to admin-update.sh to define which
subsytems should be compiled, e.g. you should run
    scripts/admin-update.sh network drm

to compile both drivers.
 2. Write enabled subsystems into .enabled_subsystems
 3. Check .enabled_subsystems to conditionally add build targets in
Makefile. There was a BT=TRUE hack in Makefile that I dropped since I
didn't its function.

I'm now testing it and it seem to work nice. I'll send a patch for more reviews.

BTW, this is really a hack that we wouldn't need if we had kbuild support :)

Thanks.

--
Ozan Çağlayan
Research Assistant