Re:

Hi guys,

I already solved that problem. Using an older version of
compat-wireless I solved the problem related to cpufreq support and I
load the modules in the following order:

compat.ko
compat_firmware_class.ko
rfkill_backport.ko
cfg80211.ko
mac80211.ko
ath.ko
ath9k_hw.ko
ath9k_common.ko
ath9k.ko
ath9k_htc.ko

However, when I plug the WiFi module, the kernel says that it can not
find the firmware file. Below is what he says:

usb 1-1.3: new full speed USB device using at91_ohci and address 4
usb 1-1.3: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
usb 1-1.3: ath9k_htc: Firmware - htc_9271.fw not found
ath9k_htc: probe of 1-1.3:1.0 failed with error -22

I configured the kernel to look for firmware files under
/lib/firmware/    but still not working, it always says that it cannot
find the firmware file. I do not know whether the problem is in the
.config file before compiling the kernel or in the filesystem. I am a
bit lost because I do not know in what direction I should go. I have
to mention that I am using an old version of busybox that does not
have depmod or lsusb that would help me a lot. Configuring a new
busybox would take me a long time...

Any idea of what to do? Many thanks again for keeping helping me

Best Regards

Felipe Lopez