Announcing AGL All-Member-Meetings for 2024

AGL Members,

We are excited to announce the AGL All-Member-Meeting schedule for 2024. We would also like to update you on upcoming events.

Automotive Linux Summit  2023 Tokyo

We hope you will be joining us next week for Automotive Linux Summit in Tokyo. Note that AGL Members receive a 20% discount for this event by using the code: 20OSSJPN23

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-source-summit-japan/about/automotive-linux-summit/

CES 2024 Las Vegas

AGL will be attending CES 2024 in Las Vegas. We have once again procured a large booth in the Automotive Technology area near Mercedes, Volkswagen, Hyundai and others. We have some great new demos to show with a brand new AGL graphical User Interface! If you are attending CES, please come visit our booth!

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-at-ces/

AGL AMM Winter/Spring

We will be holding the 1st AGL AMM in Tokyo Japan on Feb 27-29, 2024. The CFP for talks is now open. The deadline to submit your proposals is January 21, 2024. Details on the event, venue, sponsorship, registration and CFP can be found here:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-amm/
Registration code: AMMSPRG24 (for AGL Members only)

AGL AMM Summer

We will be holding the 2nd AGL AMM in Berlin Germany July 17-19, 2024. Please save the date. We are finalizing the event venue and details. The event website will be updated with details in the coming weeks:

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-amm-summer/

We look forward to seeing you at our AGL events in the coming year!

Regards,
Dan.

Dan Cauchy
Executive Director, Automotive Grade Linux
The Linux Foundation
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10865) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_