Re: Doubts related to AGL

Siva,

Regarding TI board - can you please provide more details? Since it's
Cortex-A72, it appears to be from the Jacinto J7 family, but there are
several variatns there - J721e, J721s2, J784s4, J7200, etc.

That said, AGL comes with a config for TI J721e that you can try. It's
not one of the primary platforms, so not getting regularly tested, but
last time I checked it was functional. Please let us know if you have
any issues with that.

--
Denys