Automotive Linux Summit CFP Closes September 10

I know you are thinking about speaking at the Automotive Linux Summit in Japan on December 5-6. Well consider this your personal invitation from me to submit a talk. Here is the link to submit a proposal.

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-source-summit-japan/program/cfp/

The deadline for submissions is this Sunday. Please submit your talk before the deadline so we hear your great thoughts.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10768) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_