Where to place log files for boa?

Hi,

I am patching and doing configurations on boa web server.

A situation here is, boa default configured its log files which are access_log and error_log to be generated under this path:

/var/log/boa/

PS: boa would not create such a folder, it just locates this folder and generate log file inside of it.

I see in the build system, folders under /var can not be generated during build time.

So I have got 2 options:

1, I change the default configuration file of boa re-direct the log path to /etc/boa/log/.

2, I change the default configuration file of boa and re-direct the log path to /var/<some existing directory>.

I need some advice.

Best,

Yan

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#10745) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_